Thursday, April 22, 2010

Left Over Rice.. Rice Pudding!!

This is so easy and so yummy! I made it the other day because I had tons of left over rice from a dinner I had made. Here is the recipe, I hope you like it! We just added Cinnamon and my family loved it. No raisins or nuts were added. Add what you would like.. Good Luck!



2 cups cooked rice (brown or white)
about 3 cups milk
1/2 cup splenda or sugar
1/8 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup raisins or fruit of choice..I used Regular and golden raisins
Spices to taste ...like cinnamon, nutmeg, all spice..etc
Walnuts for a crunch if you like

All add ingredients to the cooked rice except the spices and bring to a boil. Boil for a few minutes and then cook until most of the milk is absorbed. Once you get to your desired consistency, add your spices. Add the nuts if you want. Serve hot or cold! 


No comments: