Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tuesday Night Lasagna

If anyone knows or hears me talk about Kyle's eating habits they know he is super picky and almost vegetarian. I make this lasagna a lot on Tuesday nights because Kyle loves it, and I can put it together and have it in the oven before I go to work. Super easy and maybe already common knowledge but here goes.

1 pack lasagna noodles any kind
1 container ricotta cheese
1 package Italian cheese mix (mozzarella works mix includes Parmesan)
1 big bottle prego spaghetti sauce
salt
pepper
oregano
basil

pour sauce in baking dish just enough to cover the bottom
spread ricotta on noodles and put one layer in pan
sprinkle cheese on layer
sprinkle seasonings to taste
pour sauce enough to barely cover noodles
repeat
repeat
repeat until pan is full

cover with tin foil and bake on 350 for 1 hour

I season every layer and put a lot of cheese on every layer this is super easy and tastes even better after it has cooled all the way off so you can cook it early to have for dinner.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

And you don't have to boil the noodles first?? AWESOME! I will try it in the next few days! Thanks for sharing!

Girl in Love said...

No boiling noodles that is what is so great! Mine is vegitarian but you can add hamburger I have also mixed tofu into the riccota and no one ever knows