Friday, February 27, 2009

Tried & True!

So, last night I decided to FINALLY try Ora's Yummy Cranberry Chicken Recipe and its freakin' delicious!!! Ryan loved it, the girls loved it. And it was super easy!!

I made some brown rice and some steamed veggies and everyone ate like it was Thanksgiving! Thanks Ora & Fam for the yummy recipe! For sure a keeper!



My next goal is to keep trying the other recipes on here. My next choices are going to be Tracie's Tuesday Night Lasagna and Angela's White Sauce Chicken Lasagna

Thanks again ladies for the great recipes!

2 comments:

Sam and Kristie Muir said...

Loved this cranberry chicken! Thank you for the great recipe!

Ora said...

Yup! It's a favorite here too... I think I love it because it's a dump in the pan, cook and serve! I hate complicated recipes when I don't have time!

I knew Ryan would like it!